8/14/13

"Where have you been?"

Hello darlings.

Sorry I have been absent from blogging for a bit. My business has really picked up in the last few months, so I have been kept very busy with cosmetic companies and advertising campaigns.  Very busy, very exciting, and I am very happy for the work with some talented crews.

In addition, my husband and I are expecting our first child. The first few months of exhaustion and nausea have passed, and we have been moving full-speed-ahead into planning to bring this little one into the world this December, so preparation for that (including a move of home and studio) has been occupying the time I am not working, eating, or peeing when the kid head-butts my bladder.

Now that I have a little bit of a breather, or as close to one as I get anyway, I will be fleshing out some articles that I have in my head and will start getting them up soon.

Be well, be fab,
Lucinda

No comments:

Post a Comment