10/23/11

Clean body, messy kitchen.

I took advantage of a sale on 3-in-1 Beauty Smoothies at ULTA. These are designed to be used as shampoo, shower gel, or bubble bath. They have a nice lather and leave my skin feeling fresh, rather than dry like other fragrance products or greasy like other moisturizing products. They are not watered down, and they are not skimping on the quantity for the price. I selected Cinnamon Swirl, Buttercream Delight, and Cocoa Velvet Truffle and will smell like a cupcake until spring!

Of course when I showered this morning with the Cinnamon Swirl and followed it up with my vanilla-scented deoderant, I realized I smelled a bit like a snickerdoodle. That is perfectly fine with me, and it works wonderfully with my amber perfume.

In honor of this little foodie revelation, here is a recipe for Snickerdoodle cupcakes from Bakerella. This might very well be the most perfect thing ever, especially with one of my new favorite addictions, Vietnamese Extra Fancy Cinnamon from Penzeys Spices. This stuff is so sweet and strong, I will never skimp on my cinnamon again. Time to carve out some counter space and get to baking.


No comments:

Post a Comment